BIOS & SPIE Conference
Just last week, MSE attended the 2019 SPIE BIOS conference in San Francisco, California, at the Moscone Center. “With 2,500 papers and presentations, SPIE BIOS is the most important biomedical optics conference you can attend in 2019,” according to SPIE, and our MSE team had the opportunity to attend!
Some of the topics at the conference included:
- Photonic Therapeutics and Diagnostics
- Neurophotonics, Neurosurgery, and Optogenetics
- Clinical Technologies and Systems
- Tissue Optics, Laser-Tissue Interaction, and Tissue Engineering
- Biomedical Spectroscopy, Microscopy, and Imaging
- Translational Research
- 3D Printing
Here is our miniLDV sensor system at the Laser Quantum booth at the Photonics West conference!